April 2023 (Monthly Update)
about 1 month ago by Gabriel Pan Gantes
- We have created the
USER_NOT_SUPPORTEDerror code, to provide better UX for users that cannot connect to certain Financial Institutions.
- We have added support for Transactions & Identity on our Iti connector, removing it entirely from beta.
- We have launched the "Caixa Previdencia" connector, which allows Caixa users to share their previdencia information aligned with our Previdencia Portability product.
- We launched the Income Report product, which is right now available only for XP Investmentos.
- In Connect Widget, we have a new flow to alert the users when they introduce invalid credentials to prevent them from blocking their own accounts.
- In Connect Widget, we have added a new flag called
allowFullscreento decide how to display it on mobile devices, whether fullscreen or modal.
- In Connect Widget, we improved the UI and UX OAuth flow, by providing specific errors with instructions to the user.